Terms and Conditions of Sales
- Order by Phone, Mail, Fax, Email, on our Website or Visit our Offices in Hicksville, OH.
- Order Pickup hours are 9:00am-4:30pm (Monday - Thursday) and 9:00am-4:00pm (Friday)
- Minimum Order $100.00 (Pickup Minimum Order: $500.00)
- ALL Payments of invoices should be sent to our Corporate Office in Hicksville, OH.
- All Checks returned to us for insufficient funds will incur a service charge.
- We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors in the Catalog.
WE WILL MEET OR BEAT ALL PUBLISHED COMPETITOR’S PRICING! WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD
- All orders shipped C.O.D. Certified Funds (Bank Cashier’s Check or Money Order) unless prior arrangements have been made.
- A service charge may be added to any order under the minimum.
- We do accept prepays or money wires, call your salesperson for information.
- Freight and shipping charges will be added to all orders.
- All truckline orders are shipped F.O.B. Hicksville, OH, or Jacksonville, FL, Freight Collect.
- All freight on C.O.D. Truckline orders must be prepaid unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Any account bouncing a check will be put on a C.O.D. Certified Funds Only basis.
- Any account refusing an order will be responsible for all freight charges to and from their location as well as any additional charges we incur. Future shipments will require payment in advance.
Shipping Options for Larger Orders
- Orders must weigh 151 lbs. or more.
- There may be limitations on shipping destinations.
- Please ask your salesperson for more information.
- If you are a C.O.D. customer you must pay with certified funds or money order only. Cash is not accepted by any of our freight providers.
- C.O.D. charges will vary by carrier. Additional charges may apply for special delivery services requested such as liftgate or residential delivery, etc.
- When receiving a Truckline shipment, confirm your carton count and verify there is no damage to merchandise received before signing the freight bill.
Large Shipment Carriers:
- From Ohio: FedEx Express Freight, FedEx Freight East, FedEx National, Conway, R&L Carriers & Dayton Freight.
- From Florida: R&L Carriers (Gator), FedEx Freight
- For merchandise shortages or damages please follow the steps below:
- United Parcel Service/Fedex Ground shipments –Please save all boxes and packing materials and contact our customer service department immediately.
- All Truckline shipments – All shortages or damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading with the driver’s signature. Please note the number of boxes received and details regarding the condition of the shipment received. Failure to note damaged or missing items at the time of delivery could result in denial of any claim filed. Please contact our customer service department immediately to file the claim.
- The Wholesale House, Inc. does not require that you use a Return Authorization Number when returning defective merchandise to us, but we do ask that you complete our return form and send it with the merchandise. This will help to expedite the processing of your return.
- All merchandise is guaranteed for a minimum of 90 days from date of invoice, unless otherwise noted.
- No returns sent C.O.D. will be accepted. Returns must be sent freight prepaid.
- Returns sent from outside the 48 contiguous United States will be credited to your account whenever possible, or returned to you freight collect if necessary.
- Defective products returned to us in original packaging with ALL accessories will be replaced, repaired, or credited at our discretion. Sorry, No Cash Refunds.
- Defective product returned to us missing accessories or original packaging will be repaired and returned as received. If credit is issued you will be deducted for the missing parts/accessories.
- Any Merchandise returned without all components required to operate will not be accepted.
- Any returned items that can not be warranted must be picked up at the customer’s expense. These items include, but are not limited to, product past the warranty period, product that is not ours or no record of purchase, product that is not defective, and product that can not be warranted due to damage.
- Headlight Bulbs, HID or otherwise, are NOT Warranted for Burnout or Breakage.
- There will be a minimum 15% restocking fee for any new merchandise returned for credit.
- We respectfully request that you do not return entire woofer enclosures, only the defective components. We cannot warranty the box, only the defective components. The defective components will be replaced and returned to you. Please be sure to identify which woofer enclosure the defective components were taken from to help expedite your replacement(s). Any defective woofer enclosure returned to us will be repaired and shipped back to you freight collect.
- All Returns should be sent freight prepaid to, or dropped off at: The Wholesale House, Inc. Attn: Service Department 503 W. High Street Hicksville, OH 43526
Damaged/Shortages Freight Policy