CRUX Radio Replacement with SWC Retention for ’04-’12 GM LAN 11-Bit Vehicles (Dash Kit Included)
Contains SWRGM51 Module & Wiring Harness with Double DIN Dash Installation Kit
The CRUX DKGM-51 is a premium interface and dash kit for select General Motors LAN 11-Bit Vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to fully retain factory features in GM LAN 11-Bit vehicles with Bose Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems. This unit also provides a double din radio replacement dash kit to make the installation quick and easy. Consumers have the option of installing a Double DIN or two Single DIN radios. This enhanced interface is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
• Double DIN dash kit is included in the kit to make the installation quick and easy
• Easy Plug and Play Connections
• Retains Steering Wheel Controls via built in pre-programmed interface
• Retains Factory Warning Chimes
• Works with Non-Bose and BOSE amplified systems
• Fully functional for replacing both types of 11-Bit Radios.
Includes 24-Pin Connector and 14 & 16-Pin Connectors