CRUX Radio Replacement with SWC Retention and Dash Kit for GM LAN 29 Bit Vehicles 2006 – 2017
The CRUX DKGM-49 is a premium interface for select General Motors LAN 29-Bit Vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to fully retain factory features in GM LAN 29-Bit vehicles with Bose Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems. It also includes a double-din dash kit replacement. This enhanced interface is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
• Double-din dash kit
• Contains SWRGM49 Module and Wiring Harness
• Retains factory features in select GM LAN 29 Bit vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
• Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
• iPhone Voice Recognition (VR) feature from SWC on Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine and JVC radios.
• Supports Pick Up/End Call, Pick Up and Toggle between 1st and 2nd Incoming call, AVRCP Track, Seek.
• Supports Bose, non-Bose and Y-91 audio systems.
• Provides Factory Rear Seat Entertainment Activation. Requires Cable #CJA2333A (sold separately).
• Retains factory front and back park assist system.
• Retains chime functions.
• EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
This product Does Not retain Onstar
Not compatible with diesel-powered Express and Savana vans
Not compatible with 2012-up SUVs/trucks that are equipped with factory-installed Navigation radios