- Firmware update tool for Fortin EVO-ALL or EVO-ONE universal data bypass modules – allows you to update the firmware on your Fortin bypass module and remote starter, including vehicle-specific firmware.
Easily Update your bypass module and remote starter with the latest software available. Works with modules that have a bar code and a Service Number stamped on the label.
- You will need an internet connection and a PC running Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, or Windows 98
- On-board status LEDs
- Dcryptor key copying – Create a virtual OEM key to enable aftermarket remote starter functions on a vehicle that uses an highly-encrypted engine immobilizer system
- FlashLink Updater module
- Access installation guides directly from the User Menu
- Simply plug in the supplied 4′ USB cable & A 4-pin connector is provided for connecting the bypass module/remote starter using the provided data-link cable.
- Features you can disable: Door locks Trunk release Key bypass Heated seats and Rear defrost Foot brake output Hand brake output Door trigger Trunk trigger Hood trigger Auxiliary 1 Auxiliary 2
- Features you can enable: Unlock/lock (disarm factory OEM alarm) Unlock driver’s door priority only Aftermarket alarm control via OEM remote Engine start via OEM remote by pressing 3x lock Enable RF kit functionality by brand Enable EVO-ALL alarm features
- No internet required to disable or enable features in the options menu
- Ability to update Fortin 2-Way data modules
- Customization features and module options
Fortin Firmware Update ToolFLASHLINK4
Available on backorder
|Manufacturer Model #||FLASHLINK4|
|Carton Dimensions||7.5 × 4.75 × 1.5 in|