SIG Sauer P226 Piranha Grip G10 – G-Mascus Solid Black
– Intended for use on DA/SA models with decocker lever. Will also fit DAK models without decocker lever and hammer spur.
– Fits 9mm, 357SIG or .40 cal pistols
– Will fit the P226 MK25
– Will fit the P226 E2. Remove the E2 grips to expose the screw holes. You must purchase grips screws in addition to the new grips. This retrofits the 226 E2 back to standard 226 grip dimensions.
-Will NOT fit the Allround models.
– Will NOT fit the 226 Legion. Controls were made to hug tighter to the frame than standard 226 models. The slide release will not function on the Legion with Hogue grips installed.
– For optimum performance of an older SIG P226 with Hogue Grips it is recommended that the the trigger return spring be replaced with the “new” style spring which is available from SIG. SIG redesigned the 226 frame in the mid-1990s and the new pistols come with a redesigned trigger return spring. SIG encourages the use of this new spring on older guns.
– Grip screws should be torqued to 13-15 inch lbs. Blue loctite is suggested on the threads.