2014-up GM vehicles equipped with a factory amplified Bose sound system and MOST50 infotainment system
Amplifier Integration Interface: Simplifies the installation of aftermarket amplifiers in select 2014-up GM vehicles with Bose sound system and MOST50 infotainment system. You can improve your vehicle’s audio performance while keeping an original radio’s fit, finish, and features.
Today’s modern vehicle audio systems are becoming increasingly more sophisticated and complex. PAC engineered AmpPRO to dramatically simplify the installation of upgraded amplifiers in data-bus controlled amplified sound systems.
AmpPRO allows you to keep the original radio’s fit, finish, and features while giving you the freedom to improve the audio performance in record time!
- Factory sound system upgrade
- Time saving design
- Prevents need for summing and audio correction devices
- Reliable PAC quality
- Upgrade solution for factory, fixed level, data-bus controlled sound systems
- Time-saving design, prevents need for summing and audio correction devices
- Variable volume, fade, balance, bass, mid, and treble audio settings
- Retains OnStar, Bluetooth, navigation, safety systems, and all warning chimes
- Front, rear, sub , and center channel preamp outputs (5 volt RMS)
- Provides full range, flat audio output for a solid audio foundation
- Customized OE bass, mid, and treble center frequency selection
- Plug-n-play installation
- Remote sub level controller INCLUDED
- Optional TOSLINK optical output INCLUDED
- Must have BOSE factory sound system.
- Must have Infotainment system RPO code IO5 or IO6 to be compatible.
- To verify the “IO” RPO code on your vehicle, check the glove compartment or spare tire well for a silver sticker with these codes. If this sticker is not present, you must scan the QR code on the GM label found in the driver’s door jamb. The RPO codes will be listed in alphabetical order in either scenario.