AmpPRO simplifies the installation of upgraded amplifiers in data-bus controlled amplified sound systems. With AmpPRO, you can improve audio performance while keeping an original radio’s fit, finish and features.
- Simplifies amplifier installation
- Prevents need for summing and DSP devices
- Provides factory sound system upgrade solution
- Can be used to upgrade the entire sound system or just part of it thanks to retention of original amplifier
- Enables the addition of a subwoofer system to the original sound system
- Variable volume, fade, balance, bass, mid and treble audio settings
- Front, rear, sub preamp outputs (5 volt RMS)
- Provides flat audio output for a solid audio foundation
- Customized OE bass, mid and treble center frequency selection
- Retains Sync, Bluetooth audio and all warning chimes
- Plug & play installation
- Sub level controller
- Optional TOSLINK optical output (APATOS1 sold separately)
24-pin and 54-pin harness (MS CAN) (Dual MS CAN)
- This product is compatible with data-bus controlled amplified systems only. To identify these systems, look for logos on door speakers, tweeters, dash speakers or the subwoofer to confirm that the vehicle has a compatible amplified system. If you are unsure of your vehicle having an amplified system please contact an authorized Ford service center for further clarification.
- 2018-2019 Super Duty Trucks can have either Sony or B&O systems to be compatible.
- 2019+ Mustang must have B&O System to be compatible. If the amp looks like the one pictured, it is compatible. The amp can be found in the driver’s kick panel. If the system is amplified and not badged then the AP4 is not compatible as this is a completely analog system.