Premium Factory Radio Interface for iPod, iPhone or iPad, Android and Other Smartphones (Includes Connect Interface & PGHGM5 Harness)
CONNECT, your phone, your car – wirelessly.
Upgrade your car with today’s latest technology and best possible sound quality with this premium integration solution.
Enjoy your favorite songs, discover content with internet radio, and safely manage phone calls, hands-free with a touch of a button. One discrete module hidden in your vehicle seamlessly connects your devices while providing control through your factory radio and steering wheel controls. The Connect’s USB port provides charging and music playback from your smartphone or music playback from a portable USB hard drive or thumb drive.
- Full control for iPhone: Wirelessly (Bluetooth) or Wired (using customer’s Apple USB cable)
- Basic control for Android: Wirelessly (Bluetooth)
- USB connection for charging and control of smartphones, tablets, and media players
- Device browsing and control by wired or Bluetooth connection
- USB Thumb-drive support: up to 32GB and up to 8,000 MP3 files
- 2.1 Amp USB connection for charging of smartphones, tablets, and media players
- Android audio streaming and wireless track control through Bluetooth connection
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling (HFP) and audio streaming (A2DP)
- Song text (metadata) on factory radio
- Auxiliary audio input (3.5mm or RCA)
- Wireless device control using audio/video remote control profile (AVRCP)
- Vehicle-specific harnesses for plug and play installation
- Connect an ISSR11 cable and add an SCC1 Satellite tuner
- Connect an ISSR12 cable and add an SXV100 or SXV200* Satellite tuner
- (Sat tuners, and ISSR11, and ISSR12 cables all sold separately.)
Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
Radio must have a “Band” or “XM” button to be compatible
Not compatible in vehicles equipped with “Monsoon” system or any other “signal sensing” amplifier.
Not compatible in vehicles equipped with Nav radios that are non-touchscreen.
When using the PGHGM5 harness: Some radios may have an inactive satellite radio port if not equipped with a factory satellite radio tuner. Please see a dealer for activation of this port to enable the interface
When using the ISSR12 to add XM/Sirius, only the SXV100 and SXV200 tuners are supported (Connect is not compatible with the SXV300)