Reapr 11022 TAC Javelin Serrated Spear
It’s survival of the fittest. Be the predator, not the prey, with the REAPR TAC Javelin Spear. Designed for piercing, prying, impaling, sticking, and breaching jobs, it’s the ultimate tactical spear. It features a 2Cr13 stainless steel precision cast head and 8″ partially serrated clip point blade with a black oxide finish. When life calls for a tactical response, take it on with REAPR by Sheffield.
- 8″ Partially Serrated Clip Point Blade with Black Oxide Coated Finish Minimizes Reflectivity
- 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Precision Cast Head
- Nylon and Fiberglass Reinforced Handle with Bolt Reinforcement for Sturdy, Pressure-Proof Build
- Grooved Grip Adds Comfort and Optimizes Aim
- Overall Length: 44″ (1,119 mm); Handle: 36″ (913 mm)
- Lightweight, Durable Thermoplastic Rubber Snap Sheath