Victron Battery Monitor BMV-712 Bluetooth Smart Monitor (Gray Face)
The BMV-712 Smart has Bluetooth built-in and can connect wirelessly to your phone (or tablet) via the VictronConnect App to conveniently read out all monitored battery parameters, like state of charge, time to go, historical information and much more.
The BMV-712 Smart is a high precision battery monitor that has been specially designed for systems with a battery voltage ranging from 6.5 to 95 Volts.
- Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more
- The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account.
- Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
- Bluetooth Smart
- Easy to install
- All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed.
- Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
Programmable visual and audible alarm
Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
VE.Direct communication port
Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
Low current consumption: 2.9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2.2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V