• Metric: 9-piece socket set on a robust textile belt, 1/4″
• For manual and power tool operations (non-impact)
• Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets
• Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to sizes
• Suitable for attachment to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go System
Typically Wera designed robust textile belt with 9 sockets taking up minimal space. A smooth turning Twist to Unlock mechanism ensures a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets. Comes with „Take it easy” Tool Finder with colour coding according to size to enable the right tool to be selected easily and quickly. Includes a snap hook for secure fastening to a belt loop or pocket. Supplied with a nonwoven reverse side and hook and loop strips for simple attachment e.g. to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go tool transport system.